EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


About me♥



Hello, I'm the blog owner ,Niicky. Welcome to my territory. Hope you enjoy everything in my blog and please be my follower if you like my blog.Thank you so much♥

Niicky Fong

Create Your Badge




Screams



_All About May_
Sunday, September 30, 2012 | 0 comments
Hello Back , thousand apologize to my readers ! I've been few months never updated my blog. I'm getting lazier and lazier :( But i promise from now on, i will try my best to update if i'm free. Wondering why am i so busy for this few months? *actually not that busy,lol* But i just make it short and more pictures :D *forgive my laziness* 


13th of May, we celebrate mother day with popo 

 27th of May , went to Malacca with Valkyrie :)


 That is a hair curler! i used that to curl my fringe while otw to Malacca *lol* 
The first stop we went to Malacca *i forgotten what's the place* 


second stop was Satay Celup! *i don't really like it and idk why is so famous ?*
 what to do after we finished our lunch ? of course is SHOPPING  
If you're a Durian lover, you must try this "Durian Cendol" hehehe..

If you went to Malacca before, u should know what drinks is this, the taste is a bit soda + fruits ? But is freaking naice too :9
Sorry i didn't post what i bought from there, because i forgotten to take pictures of that ._.' But i do miss the moment when i used to tell and laugh everything with you *chan yung yee:)* Now both of us was so busy , although when we meet also working time only can meet each other :( 
 Ha ! we went to Genting another day which mean is 28th of May !This is a super last minute plan ._.' Both of us was so tired on that day and my makeup look sucks on that day T_T

 Tabby :)

My Daddy look so CUTE !!!

 My younger sister almost taller than me ._.'
this picture was so random and i like it 

中了电话毒
 29th of May, went to time square alone 
 My favorite herbal tea <3 *quite long time didn't eat ady :(*
Look delicious huh ? 

 31th of May, went to Midvalley for Mickey mouse fair! i think most of the people went there right ? 
I still remembered the day after i went to Midvalley, one of my *ss* fetch me home and dinner with me, i miss how u treat me like nobody care. 
I will continue to blog the June post after this. By the way, Happy Mooncake Festival To Everyone :)

Older Post