EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


About me♥



Hello, I'm the blog owner ,Niicky. Welcome to my territory. Hope you enjoy everything in my blog and please be my follower if you like my blog.Thank you so much♥

Niicky Fong

Create Your Badge




Screams



the 4th times .
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 0 comments
the 4th time i cry because of you . i feel so sick , alone , suffer , cool this month . can anyone rescue me out from this evil place?i want to leave , i want to learn independent , i want to earn money by myself , i barely being mad if this continues to me. The only thing i can do now is just endure , endure , endure ! i hate this feeling ! a fake smile from me , wearing a mask walking around ! excuse me i don't wanna be rude . please don't ask me who i'm talking about , i won't tell you because you're not my close friend , but some of my close friend i don't think i will tell them too . sorry . i just telling you this isn't a boy !

idk how to smile with these things happen to me

Older Post | Newer Post