EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


About me♥



Hello, I'm the blog owner ,Niicky. Welcome to my territory. Hope you enjoy everything in my blog and please be my follower if you like my blog.Thank you so much♥

Niicky Fong

Create Your Badge




Screams



01052012- Outing !
Monday, May 28, 2012 | 0 comments
Bonjour ^_- I'm sorry because i'm doing two post at the same day ! I got too many "grandmother" story to tell :P erm, first of May i went to IOI mall to shopping *don't ask me what i shop*. Due to the public holiday, IOI mall's car park was fulled! The only idea is park at IOI boulevard and walk over the bridge ._.' While walking to IOI mall, i saw a gang of my schoolmates was otw to IOI mall too *hohoho* so i decided to join them for brunch at Wong kok restaurant :) After we finished our lunch, i separate with them and walk alone~

After few hours, i have tuition class after that ! So i walk to tuition center all the way from IOI mall *the weather is so freaking  hot*. But i don't like walking to tuition center because while otw to tuition center, there's so many strangers staring at me *I HATE THAT* , so i just walk as fast as i can to tuition center -.-'
Finished my tuition class, have my dinner with sister at Tai Ping restaurant. I love their foods and dessert especially thier bubu-chacha and asam fish ♥.That is my love !!!! The food is not expensive too, you can order by SET so will be cheaper ^_- besides, is FOC if you wanted to add RICE!*too bad i doesn't like to eat rice -.-'* 
Online while waiting the food :9 *this is my real hair! i din't put on wig*
Sorry i din't get to take those foods photo ! hahaha, because i was too hungry xD
Yay ! happy girl was full with her favorite food :9 yum yummm... 

After we finished our dinner then went back home for revision *can u believe i'm revising!?*. Yes,i did study for mid term exam but is only few hours -.-' Although i finished my exam but i still worried about my result ! ._.' 
Will continue blog at tomorrow :) sorry for suddenly pop out so many blog post >< because i don't want to delay my post too long! If not i will forgot what i did on that day :O Bye readerssssss 


Older Post | Newer Post