EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


About me♥



Hello, I'm the blog owner ,Niicky. Welcome to my territory. Hope you enjoy everything in my blog and please be my follower if you like my blog.Thank you so much♥

Niicky Fong

Create Your Badge




Screams



Mac City Job at KL festival city mall =]
Monday, May 28, 2012 | 0 comments
Hihihi ! Welcome back to my blog,finally is holiday so i get to blog now, but one post is not enough for me today because i went out too much before this holiday :X okay! Start from 29 of April. I work for Mac city on that day as a distribute flyer *above the picture was the flyer* Before i went to the shopping mall,my agent told me that this job is wearing a long tube *below the picture*
But went i reached the mall, the in charge people ask me to change this !
OMFG, is a half tube ._.' *i got a scars on my stomach!* I was so embarrassing when i wear on it, maybe because of this is my first time wearing half tube and standing in the mall :S it's okay, at least i got experience! Besides, Mac city is brand new open at Kl festival city mall so they have a lot of program over there but the bad news is i just get to take photo of the lion dance :(




Pei Fern and i :) she is beautiful ^^
Furthermore, idk what happen to me on that day suddenly feel dizzy and vomiting! I went to washroom for few times because i feel vomiting but i can't vomit out *the feeling is so )*%@%&* and hard to breath! At last, i get to vomit out but not only one time @@ is few times! so i took MC for going back earlier to visit doctor :(
 hahaha!i still got mood for taking picture :P 
Okay ! I'm done for Mac City job post , will continue blog for another post ! stay tuned ~
Thank you to my readers always spend time for reading my blog 

Older Post | Newer Post