EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


About me♥



Hello, I'm the blog owner ,Niicky. Welcome to my territory. Hope you enjoy everything in my blog and please be my follower if you like my blog.Thank you so much♥

Niicky Fong

Create Your Badge




Screams



3rd and 4th May 2012 - Outing
Sunday, June 3, 2012 | 0 comments
Aloha! Finally my internet line very smooth today so i get to update blog :) Besides,daddy promised to switch to UNIFI very soon ,heeeee *happy-ing* So, i went to T.G.I Friday restaurant on 3rd of May, but i din't order the famous " rib-eyes steak" because the dishes is too big for me and i can't finish it >< so i ordered a grilled salmon steak for myself :) I love this T.G.I Friday branch because there got a lot of cute little things as decoration !



Still got a lot but i din't take all of them >< Hurm... I should continue for the next day blog post! *Below*

Super simple look on that day,a green dress and a lace collar :) I went to Time Square with elder sister to shopping :P as you know a new driver like to go everywhere at anytime!hohoho..But i din't bought anything because i just go for accompany sister ._.' After our shopping , my sister drive me to Cheras for training and she wait there until i finish my training :O Wonder why she so good huh? because i promised her to buy her favorite shirt for her when i get my salary -.-' Furthermore, i went to Beer factory with friends too :) sorry for the picture is super super dark and blur :(

 I can't even see something also -.-' but i only saw the blue fire :S skip this part! I forgotten what the reason i went there , i told you before i forgot thing easily :( idk what to blog else, i will continue to blog tomorrow IF my internet line is good :P too many outings this few day :X Byeeeee ~~




Older Post | Newer Post